11th International Conference & Exhibition “Fats & Oils Istanbul / Feeds & Grains Istanbul” will be held on 8 December 2022, Thursday at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus hotel.
FOI-FGI 2022 will give the delegates the opportunity to understand how the markets will evolve in under the new conditions of Russia-Ukraine war in the Black Sea.
- Do the market players believe that the so-called “Safe Grain Corridor” will last until March 2023?
- How the war in Ukraine will influence the World & Turkish markets for sunflower products & grain supplies? Can Romania & Bulgaria play a role at all, in hunger of Turkey for oils/oilseeds & wheat?
- How long can these extremely high commodity prices last?
- Will the sanctions brought to Russia be long lasting?
- How is Ukraine’s 2022 grain & sunflower crop affected? Will there be a shortage of sun products throughout year 2023, as well?
- Will the poor, African & South East Asian nations, be able to afford higher wheat flour prices?
- How long the spike in energy prices can last following sanctions brought to Russia?
- What can be Turkey’s role in poor Europe olive oil production this season?
- Can Turkey, after all, begin to grow its own oilseeds in this vast country? Will governments in Turkey have a realistic agricultural policy at last?
- How does the war in the Black Sea influence Turkey’s national security & its economy?
All these matters & more will be addressed at FOI-FGI 2022, a full day conference which will be held face-to-face after a period of 3 years.