12th International Conference FATS & OILS // FEEDS & GRAINS // ISTANBUL // TOWARD HARVESTS will be held on ONLINE on 18thJune 2020, Thursday on the internet.
Virtual delegates of the event will be able to ask their questions to the speakers during the conference.
The event will give the attendants the opportunity to understand what our 2020 oilseed and grains crops will look like with wheat harvest is already underway & rapeseed and sunflower harvests just around the corner. Other crops such as barley, corn, safflower & camelina will also be addressed.
– Will Turkish grain crops will be sufficient to us in the upcoming season?
– Will governments’ quotas and export bans influence Turkish consumer market and exports?
– Are the world and Turkish logistics coping with restrictions & lockdowns so far, during the pandemic?
– Did Turkey’s importing fats/oils, feed & flour milling industries maintain their regular supplies during the outbreak in March, April & May 2020?
– Can we further expect any export bans in the new season by exporting Black Sea countries?
All these matters will be addressed in a full-day conference.
Simultaneous translation will be available.
TIME ZONE GMT+3h
Programme is subject to change without notice.
FOI-FGI 2020 “V”2// TOWARD HARVESTS will be the second virtual conference organised by AgriPro.
Amid a worldwide pandamic and social distancing of millions all over the world and most traders still working from home, this will be an opportunity for the delegates and the traders to stay connected with approaching Black Sea & Turkish harvests. Our top speakers will deliberate on different aspects of the harvests over a full-day conference.
The registered delegates will be sent a link with a “unique code” to enter the conference website and watch the event live from a “single” computer, tablet or mobile device. The unique code will not work on additional devices.
We shall have “live” simultaneous translation of the event between English-Turkish and Turkish-English.
TC kayıtlı şirketler için €1=6,5TL