18th International Conference FATS & OILS // FEEDS & GRAINS // ISTANBUL // BLACK SEA IN CRISIS will be held on ONLINE on 31st March 2022, Thursday.
FOI-FGI 2022 V1 will give the attendants the opportunity to understand how the markets can evolve in terms of supply & price as a result of the war in Ukraine.
- How the war between Russia & Ukraine can influence the World & Turkish markets for sunflower products & grain supplies?
- Can Romania & Bulgaria play a role at all, in hunger of Turkey for oils/oilseeds & wheat?
- How long these extremely high commodity prices can last?
- Will the sanctions brought to Russia be long lasting?
- How will Ukraine’s 2022 sunflower crop turn out to be? Will there be global shortage of sun products in 2023 too?
- How can Turkey’s exporting flourmilling industry maintain supplies as Russia stops wheat exports? Can supplies from alternative origins prevent Turkey from being competitive in the export markets?
- Will, the poor African & South East Asian nations, be able to afford higher wheat flour prices?
- Can Turkey’s sunflower products supply chain be broken until the new harvest?
- Can the global sunoil supply deficit brought by Black Sea war encourge Turkey & Turkish consumers to wake up to alternative vagetable oils?
- The world is switching to alternative vegoils as Ukraine moves out of the equation. How high the global vegetable oil prices can climb as a result of this?
- Where will Turkey, as a NATO member, find itself amid the crisis between Russia & the West? Can a Turkey, between a rock & a hard place, be forced to choose sides?
- How can the war in the Black Sea influence Turkey’s national security & its economy?
All these matters & more will be addressed at the BLACK SEA CRISIS themed full-day virtual conference.